Men, women, and ghosts [electronic resource] / by Elizabeth Stuart Phelps
- Phelps, Elizabeth Stuart, 1844-1911
- Boston : Fields, Osgood, 1869.
- Physical Description:
- 3 preliminary leaves, 334 pages ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Indiana University. Digital Library Program and Committee on Institutional Cooperation
- No news -- The tenth of January -- Night-watches -- The day of my death -- "Little Tommy Tucker" -- One of the elect -- What was the matter? -- In the Gray Goth -- Calico -- Kentucky's ghost.
- Other Forms:
- Issued also in print and on microfilm.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bloomington, Ind.] : Indiana University Digital Library Program for the Committee on Institutional Cooperation, [2001 or 2002.] (Wright American fiction, 1851-1875). Digitized image of the microfilm version produced in Woodbridge, CT by Research Publications (later called Primary Source Microfilm). Mode of access: Internet.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wright, L.H. American fiction, 1851-1875, 2630. and Amer. fiction, 1774-1910 (microfilm, 1970-1978 ed.), v. 2 (1851-1875), reel W-5, no. 2630.
View MARC record | catkey: 2458182