John Winthrop : America's forgotten founding father / Francis J. Bremer
- Bremer, Francis J.
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 478 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations, maps ; 25 cm
- Winthrop, John, 1588-1649
- Puritans—Massachusetts—History—17th century
- Massachusetts—History—Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775
- Great Britain—History—Tudors, 1485-1603
- Great Britain—History—Early Stuarts, 1603-1649
- England—Church history—16th century
- England—Church history—17th century
- 0195149130 (acid-free paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -464) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Behrend copy: Purchased with funds from the Verna M. Lombard Library Endowment; 20045
UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the William L. and Josephine Berry Weiss Special Initiative Fund; 20023.
Delaware copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20034.
View MARC record | catkey: 2459093