Kuwana and Tomita, Gifu [sic] and Mie Prefectures, Honshu, Japan [cartographic material].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Army Map Service
- Additional Titles:
- Standard map series designation: L902
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1945.
- 1st ed.-AMS 1.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 79 x 64 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:20,000.
- In upper margin: Japan city plans., "Polyconic projection.", Military grid., "Contour interval 10 meters ... Depths in fathoms at nearly lowest low water.", Three classes of roads or trails, three classes of railroads, and areas of vegetation and cultivation are shown. Some buildings are named., "Place names transcribed according to the modified Hepburn (Romaji) system.", None of Gifu Prefecture is shown in this map., Includes "Glossary.", and Inset: Index to sources.
View MARC record | catkey: 2463522