Disability days, United States, July 1965-June 1966 / [Paul Ahmed].
- Ahmed, Paul I.
- Washington : U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, 1968.
Washington : [for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off]
- Physical Description:
- iv, 55 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Public Health Service and National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
- Vital and health statistics. Series 10, Data from the National Health Survey ; no. 47
Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000-Ser.10-no. 47
- Report Numbers:
- FS 2.85/2:10/no.47
- "Statistics on volume of days of restricted activity and bed disability, and days lost from work and school, by age, sex, residence, geographic region, usual activity status, family income, occupation, and industry. Based on data collected in household interviews during the period July 1965-June 1966."
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the NCHS web site.
- Binding notes:
- With: Acute conditions, incidence and associated disability, United States, July 1966-June 1967 / Wilder, Charles S. Washington : U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, National Center for Health Statistics, 1968.
HE 20.6209:10/44-10/49 c.1 (Book) bound in Acute conditions, incidence and associated disability, United States, July 1966-June 1967 / [Charles S. Wilder]
View MARC record | catkey: 2466602