A report consistent with the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution [microform] : communication from the President of the United States transmitting a report including matters relating to post-liberation Iraq as consistent with the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002 (Public Law 107-243).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946-
United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- House document / 108th Congress, 1st session ; 108-85
- "Referred to the Committee on International Relations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0235-P.
"June 16, 2003."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 7/22/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd085.108 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd085.108.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2003. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2467006