Inland printers : the fine press movement in Chicago, 1920-1945 / introduction by Paul F. Gehl ; entries by John P. Chalmers [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- Fine press movement in Chicago, 1920-1945
- Chicago, Ill. : Caxton Club of Chicago, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Gehl, Paul F.
Chalmers, J. P. (John P.)
Columbia College (Chicago, Ill.). Center for Book & Paper Arts
- Catalog of an exhibit organized by the Caxton Club of Chicago and held at Columbia College Chicago Center for the Book & Paper Arts, Jan. 10-Feb. 21, 2003.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 39).
View MARC record | catkey: 2467476