Personal out-of-pocket health expenses, United States, 1975 / [Charles S. Wilder].
- Wilder, Charles S.
- Hyattsville, Md. : U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health, National Center for Health Statistics, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 58 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Public Health Service and National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
- Vital and health statistics. Series 10, Data from the National Health Survey ; no. 122 and DHEW publication ; (PHS) 78-1550
- "Statistics on the proportion of persons with no out-of-pocket health expenditures, those with expense by age, sex, family income, color, education of head of family, place of residence, and geographic region. Based on data collected by self-enumeration during January-March 1976 on out-of-pocket spending for 1975. Also provided are summary data by age of out-of-pocket spending for earlier years."
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the NCHS web site.
- Binding notes:
- With: Characteristics of persons with hypertension United States, 1974 / Moss, Abigail J. Hyattsville, Md. : U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health, 1978
HE 20.6209:10/121-10/124 c.1 (Book) bound in Characteristics of persons with hypertension United States, 1974 / [Abigail J. Moss and Geraldine Scott]
View MARC record | catkey: 2470298