ReInventing the world [videorecording] / Bullfrog Films presents ; directed and produced by David Springbett, Heather MacAndrew ; associate producer, Suzanne Hodges ; writers, Heather MacAndrew, Des Kennedy ; produced in association with Vision TV, Saskatchewan Communications Network ; produced by Asterisk Productions, Ltd
- Oley, Pa. : Bullfrog Films, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 3 videocassettes (50 min. each) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Springbett, David, MacAndrew, Heather, Kennedy, Des, 1945-, Bullfrog Films, Vision TV., Saskatchewan Communications Network, and Asterisk Productions
-  Work & time --  Food --  Cities.
- A series for all those who want to know the good news about how we can reinvent the world to make it work better for all of us. This three-part series looks at some of the biggest challenges facing us today - work and time, food, and urban sustainability - and how innovative thinkers and doers from the famous to the obscure, from Berkeley to Sao Paolo, Brazil, are coming up with some of the ways of getting there from here.
Volume 2 [Food] raises the question -- "Is it fair to regard food as just another commodity like tires or gameboys?" -- and asks how we can design a system that ensures healthy, accessible, affordable food for everyone. Frances Moore Lappe, Joan Gussow, Brewster Kneen, Food Share Toronto, organic farmer Alyson Chisholm, and participants in an innovative food program in Brazil offer hopeful ideas on how to make food systems more equitable.
- 1560298340 (set)
1560298539 (v. 1)
1560298367 (v. 2)
1560298375 (v. 3)
- Related Titles:
- Work & time
- Closed captioned for the hearing impaired.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Credits: Photography, Gord More ; story editor, Sherry Lepage ; editors, Jack Morbin, Gord More ; original music, Tobin Stokes ; research, Jill Clements ... [et al.].
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Host & narrator: Des Kennedy.
- Technical Details:
- Colour recording system: NTSC.
View MARC record | catkey: 2471739