Das ewige Leben und die ewige Verdammniβ
- Lancaster, Pa. : H.W. Villee, Drucker und Buchhändler ..., 1820.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : hand colored ; 31 x 38 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Villee, Herman W., 1789-1842
View in Penn State Digital Collections
- Pictorial display of those who are saved and those who are damned, with descriptive text of the circumstances and examples of each type. Shows New Jerusalem as the kingdom of Heaven, with God and angels, and the chaos of Hell, with the Devil and several demons. Within ornamental border; all hand-colored in green, red, and yellow.
- In Rare Books and Manuscripts, University Libraries, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA (#F160.G3S73/Stapleton/Item 7)
- Source of Acquisition:
- Gift of Georgianna Hartzel in honor of Charles W. Mann, 1982.
- Index Note:
- Digital image available at http://collection1.libraries.psu.edu/u?/frak,228 and Online finding aid for all Penn State Pennsylvania German broadsides and Fraktur available at http://resources.libraries.psu.edu/findingaids/2428.htm
View MARC record | catkey: 2473162