Balanced scorecard step by step : maximizing performance and maintaining results / Paul R. Niven
- Niven, Paul R.
- New York : Wiley, c2002, [date of publication not identified]
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 334 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Performance Measurement And The Need For A Balanced Scorecard -- The Balanced Scorecard As An Enduring Management Tool -- Getting Started -- Mission, Values, Vision, and Strategy -- Developing Performance Objectives and Measures -- Finalizing Measures and Developing Cause and Effect Linkages -- Setting Targets and Prioritizing Initiatives -- Cascading the Balanced Scorecard to Build Organizational Alignment -- Using the Balanced Scorecard to Strategically Allocate Resources -- Linking Rewards to Performance: The Balanced Scorecard and Compensation -- Reporting Balanced Scorecard Results -- Maintaining the Balanced Scorecard -- Balanced Scorecards in the Public and Not For Profit Sectors -- External Reporting and the Balanced Scorecard -- Concluding Thoughts on Balanced Scorecard Success.
- 0471078727 (CLOTH : alk. paper)
- Description based on surrogate.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2473354