Open forum on human rights and the rule of law in China : roundtable before the Congressional-Executive Commission on China, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, March 10, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congressional-Executive Commission on China
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office], 2003.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 49 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 44:H 88/5
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Title from resource itself.
Description based on content as of: June 24, 2003.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Address as of 6/23/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:86862.pdf .
Also available in print version.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available in multiple electronic file formats.
Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2003. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2474812