Story of Panama [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Sixty-Second Congress, second session and Sixty-Second Congress, third session, on Jan. 26, Feb. 9, 12-16, 20, 1912, Feb. 19, 1913
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1913.
- Physical Description:
- 736 pages ; cm.
- Investigates Panama Canal construction, U.S. involvement in Panamanian revolution, alleged U.S. violation of 1848 treaty with Colombia, influence of William N. Cromwell and Philippe Bunau-Varilla in choice of Panama over Nicaragua for canal construction, and U.S. libel suit against New York World for allegations concerning U.S. involvement in Panama.
Considers (62) H. Res. 32.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/1:P 19/3
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part I
View MARC record | catkey: 2475084