Trust Legislation, Patent Legislation [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Sixty-Second Congress, second session, on Feb. 20-22, Mar. 1, 1912
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1912.
- Physical Description:
- 289 pages : foldouts ; cm.
- Committee Serial Nos. 3 and 2. Considers legislation to prevent patent owners from imposing restrictions on the sale or use of tools, implements, appliances, or machinery in interstate and foreign commerce.
Considers (62) H.R. 11380, (62) H.R. 11381, (62) H.R. 15926, (62) H.R. 19959.
- Microfiche Note: H39-5 oversized pages were filmed on accompanying H39 microfiche separately numbered No. 1 of 1.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part I
View MARC record | catkey: 2475139