Statement of Washington Lee Capps, Chief Constructor and Rear-Admiral, U.S. Navy, and Chief of the Bureau of Construction and Repair [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Sixtieth Congress, second session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1909.
- Physical Description:
- 203-257 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 8. Considers Navy FY10 budget estimates for naval vessel construction and repair.
- "[pub. 1909.]"
Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 3 of 12.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part I
View MARC record | catkey: 2475273