Hearing -- Bureau of Supplies and Accounts -- Statement of Paymaster-General A. S. Kenny [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Fifty-Seventh Congress, first session, on Jan. 17, 1902
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1902.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 62. Considers Navy FY03 budget estimates for supplies and accounts programs.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 3 of 18. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part I
View MARC record | catkey: 2475724