Statement of Senator Ball and Representative Houston on S. 7042, Regarding Acceptance of Torpedo Boats Stringham and Goldsborough [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Fifty-Eighth Congress, third session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1905.
- Physical Description:
- 813-817 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 80. a. H. Rpt. 58-905 on H.R. 12220, to make Navy FY05 appropriations (Feb. 11, 1904. 27 p. foldouts). b. text of P.L. 58-181, making Navy FY05 appropriations, approved Apr. 27, 1904 (31 p.). c. H. rpt. 58-4007 on H.R. 18467, to make Navy FY06 appropriations (Jan. 28, 1905. 17 p. foldout). d. text of P.L. 58-214, making Navy FY05 appropriations, approved Mar. 3, 1905 (29 p.); and. e. "Register of the Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the Navy of the U.S. and of the Marine Corps to Jan. 1, 1905" (259 p.). and Considers (58) H.R. 12220, (58) H.R. 18467, (58) S. 7042.
- "[pub. 1905.].", Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 9 of 13. Hearing is followed by:, and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part I
View MARC record | catkey: 2475970