Bills Proposing To Amend the Carmack Amendment [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Sixty-Third Congress, second session, on Sept. 24, 25, 30, 1914
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1914.
- Physical Description:
- 204 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation on railroad liability and bills of lading.
Considers (63) S. 4522.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part I
View MARC record | catkey: 2476173