Safety on Railroads. Part 4 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Sixty-Third Congress, second session, on Jan. 16, 24, 1914
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1914.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 191-337 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to require railroad locomotives to use high-intensity headlights.
Considers (63) H.R. 103, (62) H.R. 27016.
- Microfiche Note: Part 4 begins on microfiche No. 7 of 10.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part I
View MARC record | catkey: 2476183