Labor law in a nutshell / by Douglas L. Leslie, Charles O. Gregory Professor of Law, University of Virginia
- Leslie, Douglas L., 1942-
- Additional Titles:
- Title on introductory web page: Leslie's labor law in a nutshell
- St. Paul, Minnesota : Thomson/West, 
- Copyright Date:
- Fifth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxiv, 388 pages).
- West Nutshell series
- Early regulation by law and a statutory overview -- NLRB structure and procedure -- Selecting a bargaining representative -- Organizational picketing -- Employer economic responses to concerted employee activity -- Secondary boycotts, hot cargo agreements, union jurisdictional disputes and featherbedding -- The duty to bargain -- Labor and antitrust laws -- Enforcement of collective bargaining agreements -- Federal preemption of state legislation -- NLRA regulation of internal union affairs -- LMRDA regulation of internal union affairs.
- 9781628105667 (electronic bk.)
1628105666 (electronic bk.)
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 24769522