The legal system of the People's Republic of China in a nutshell / by Daniel C.K. Chow, Joseph S. Platt-Porter Wright Morris & Arthur, Professor of Law, the Ohio State University, Michael E. Moritz College of Law
- Chow, Daniel C. K.
- Additional Titles:
- Title on introductory web page: Chow's the legal system of the People's Republic of China in a nutshell
- St. Paul, MN : West, a Thomson Reuters business, 
- Copyright Date:
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxii, 497 pages) : map
- West nutshell series
- Introduction -- The history of law in imperial and modern China -- Constitution, state structure, and human rights -- The communist party of China -- Legislative authority and legal interpretation -- Courts and procuratorates -- Lawyers and the legal profession -- Procedural law -- Substantive law -- Foreign investment -- Intellectual property -- Reference tools for further research.
- 9781628105926 (electronic bk.)
1628105925 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 458-465) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 24769530