Medical liability in a nutshell / by Marcia Mobilia Boumil, Associate Professor of Public Health and Community Medicine, Tufts University School of Medicine ; Paul A. Hattis, Assistant Professor of Public Health and Community Medicine, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Boumil, Marcia Mobilia
- Uniform Title:
- Law of medical liability in a nutshell
- Additional Titles:
- Title on introductory web page: Boumil and Hattis' medical liability in a nutshell
- St. Paul, MN : West, a Thomson Reuters business, 
- Copyright Date:
- Third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xl, 361 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Hattis, Paul A.
- West nutshell series
- Establishing the professional relationship -- Negligence-based claims -- Intentional torts -- Informed decision-making -- Causation and damages -- Affirmative defenses, limitations and immunities -- Vicarious liability and strict liability -- Liability of health care institutions -- Review of care and reform of liability.
- 9781628105872 (electronic bk.)
1628105879 (electronic bk.)
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 24769548