Contracts / by John D. Calamari, Late Wilkinson Professor of Law, Fordham University; Joseph M. Perillo, Distinguished Professor, Emeritus, Fordham University
- Calamari, John D.
- Additional Titles:
- Title on introductory web page: Calamari and Perillo's black letter outline on contracts
- St. Paul, MN : West, a Thomson Reuters business, 
- Copyright Date:
- Fifth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxv, 576 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Perillo, Joseph M.
- Black letter outlines
- Mutual assent : offer and acceptance -- Consideration and its equivalents -- Legal capacity -- Proper form (writing), interpretation and an overview of electronic contracting -- Conditions, performance and breach -- Defenses -- Contract remedies -- Avoidance of reformation for misconduct or mistake -- Third party beneficiaries -- Assignment and delegation.
- These outlines are designed to help law students recognize and understand the basic principles and issues of law covered in a law school course. They can be used both as a study aid when preparing for classes and as a review of the subject matter when studying for an examination. Each outline is written by experienced law school professors who are recognized national authorities in their subject areas. --Book Jacket.
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 24769605