Federal income taxation of partners and partnerships in a nutshell / by Karen C. Burke, Warren Distinguished Professor of Law, University of San Diego, Visiting Professor of Law University of Florida
- Burke, Karen C., 1951-
- Additional Titles:
- Title on introductory web page: Burke's federal income taxation of partners and partnerships in a nutshell
- St. Paul, MN : West, a Thomson Reuters business, 
- Fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xlv, 427 pages) : illustrations
- West nutshell series
- Introduction to partnership taxation -- Organization of a partnership -- Partnership tax accounting -- Partnership allocations -- Contributed property: section 704(c) -- Partnership liabilities -- Partner-partnership transactions -- Transfers of partnership interests -- Partnership distributions -- Death or retirement of a partner.
- 9781628106428 (electronic bk.)
1628106425 (electronic bk.)
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 24769638