Principles of business organizations / by Richard D. Freer (Robert Howell Hall professor of law, Emory University), Douglas K. Moll (Beirne, Maynard & Parsons, L.L.P., professor of law, University of Houston Law Center).
- Freer, Richard D., 1953-
- Additional Titles:
- Business organizations and Title on Westlaw introductory web page: Freer and Moll's business organizations
- St. Paul, MN : West, a Thomson Reuters business, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xix, 641 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Moll, Douglas K.
- Introduction -- Agency -- The general partnership -- The corporation : overview, theory, and history -- Formation of corporations (and related pre-incorporation activities) -- Distribution of powers in the corporation -- Fiduciary duties -- Special issues in the closely held corporation -- Special issues in the publicly traded corporation -- Finance, issuance, and distributions -- Potential liability in securities transactions -- Fundamental corporate changes -- Shareholder as plaintiff : derivative litigation -- The limited partnership -- The limited liability partnership -- The limited liability company.
- 1336151986 (electronic bk.)
9781336151987 (electronic bk.)
9781628106527 (electronic bk.)
1628106522 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 24769701