Evidence -- essay / by Michael H. Graham, Professor of Law, University of Miami School of Law
- Graham, Michael H.
- Additional Titles:
- St. Paul, MN : West, 
- Copyright Date:
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 296 pages).
- Exam pro
- SPECIFIC SUBJECT MATTER ESSAY QUESTIONS: Article I. General provisions -- Article II. Judicial notice -- Article III. Presumptions in civil actions and proceedings -- Article IV. Relevancy and its limits -- Article V. Privileges -- Article VI. Witnesses -- Article VII. Opinions and expert testimony -- Article VIII. Hearsay -- Article IX. Authentication and identification -- Article X. Contents of writings, recordings and photographs -- EVIDENCE FINAL ESSAY EXAMINATIONS -- APPENDICES: Hearsay and not hearsay under Federal Rules of Evidence 801(a)-(d) -- The Federal Rules of Evidence [Restyled and amended as of December 1, 2011] -- Confrontation Clause analysis.
- This title is a study aid that helps law students prepare to take their evidence exam. Students gain a more thorough comprehension of the Federal Rules of Evidence and a better understanding of how to take exams by answering the sample essay questions and reviewing the corresponding answers and analysis.
- 9780314273642 (electronic bk.)
0314273646 (electronic bk.)
- "Sum + substance Exam pro series"--Cover.
"Exam pro essay: essay exams and analysis"--Cover.
View MARC record | catkey: 24769912