Bankruptcy and related law in a nutshell / David G. Epstein
- Epstein, David G., 1943-
- St. Paul, MN : West Academic Publishing, 
- Copyright Date:
- Ninth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxii, 504 pages).
- Nutshell series
- An overview of state collection law -- Bankruptcy : an overview -- Commencement, conversion and dismissal of a bankruptcy case -- Stay of collection actions and acts -- Property of the estate -- Exemptions -- Avoidance of prebankruptcy transfers -- Postbankruptcy transfers -- Effect of bankruptcy on secured claims -- Claims -- Leases and executory contracts -- Discharge -- Chapter 13 -- Chapter 11 -- Allocation of judicial power over bankruptcy matters -- Extrajudicial collection devices -- Judicial debt collection -- Fraudulent transfers -- Creditors with special rights -- Debtor's state law remedies a/k/a collective creditor action.
- "[This book] has been revised to reflect changes in case law, changes in bankruptcy practices, and changes in bankruptcy casebooks. Today's bankruptcy courses are now much more than just the automatic stay, avoiding powers, and discharge."--
- 9781634606493 (electronic bk.)
1634606493 (electronic bk.)
- Other Edition:
- Revision of: Epstein, David G., 1943- Eighth edition. St. Paul, MN : West, 
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 24770085