Rethinking education in the age of technology : the digital revolution and schooling in America / Allan Collins, Richard Halverson ; foreword by James Paul Gee
- How education is changing -- The technology enthusiasts' argument -- The technology skeptics' argument -- The development of American schooling -- The seeds of a new system -- The three eras of education -- What may be lost and what may be gained -- How schools can support the new technologies -- What does it all mean? -- Rethinking education in a technological world.
- Education—Effect of technological innovations on—United States
- Educational technology—United States
- Educational change—United States
- Technological innovations—Social aspects—United States
- Education—Effect of technological innovations on.
- Educational change
- Educational technology
- Technological innovations—Social aspects
- United States
- 9780807759066 (paperback ; acid-free paper)
0807759066 (paperback ; acid-free paper)
- Previous edition: 2009.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 24770600