Food waste : practices, management and challenges / Garrett Leonard Riley, editor
- Hauppauge, New York : Nova Science Publishers, Inc., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- vi, 201 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Riley, Garrett Leonard
- Waste and waste management
- Machine generated contents note: ch. 1 Food Waste: An Expression of the Evolution of Current Agricultural Development Systems / Grazia Calabro -- ch. 2 Food Wastes as Sources of Natural Antioxidants / Leandro S. Oliveira -- ch. 3 Potential of Spent Coffee Grounds as Sources of Dietary Fiber with Antioxidant Activity / Adriana S. Franca -- ch. 4 Potential Applications of Food Wastes to Bioenergy by Anaerobic Processes / Lorena Oliveira Pires -- ch. 5 Anaerobic Digestion: A Promising Solution for Food waste Management in Urban Areas in Vietnam / Hoa Huu Nguyen -- ch. 6 Measuring Food Waste Generation from Households in Greece: Behaviours, Attitudes, and Potential for Prevention / K. Lasaridi -- ch. 7 Safety Analysis of Soy Sauce Squeezing Residue and Fish Meal Storage by Thermal Analysis and Gas Chromatography / Naoharu Murasawa -- ch. 8 Sugarcane Bagasse Hemicellulose Properties, Extraction Technologies and Xylooligosaccharides Production / Pedro de Oliva Neto.
- 9781634850254 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 24772500