Premises liability litigation : focus on the slip, trip and fall case
- Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania : Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 356 pages : forms ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- PBI ; no. 2018-10325
- Premises liability Pennsylvania case law update 2016 / Heidi G. Villari -- Premises liability Pennsylvania case law update 2014 / Scott A. Bennett -- Premises liability defense initial investigation : slides / Paul W. Grego -- Slip and falls, surveillance video, and spoliation / Brett L. Huston -- Social media/Facebook discovery / Jennifer L. Webster -- What can you ethically instruct your clients to do with their social media sites once they are represented : synopsis / Jennifer L. Webster -- The Philadelphia Bar Association Professional Guidance Committee opinion 2014-2015 / Jennifer L. Webster -- Federal Tort Claims Act : slides / Susan R. Becker -- Sovereign and governmental immunity from 2014 to 2018 / Brian H. Baxter -- Case law snippets / John F. Kennedy -- Government immunity checklist / John F. Kennedy -- Depositions in slip, trip and fall cases from the plaintiff perspective / Laurianne Falcone -- Depositions from the defense perspective / Thomas J. Lowery -- Top 10 tips : deposing the independent witnesses in premises liability cases / Heidi G. Villari.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 24773002