The geomagnetic field in New Zealand at Epoch 1960.5 / by A.L. Burrows, Magnetic Survey, Geophysics Division, Christchurch
- Burrows, A. L. (Albert Leon), 1918-2012
- Wellington, New Zealand : New Zealand Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages, 1 unnumbered page : 7 color maps (in pocket), graph, tables ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- New Zealand. Department of Scientific and Industrial Research
- New Zealand. Department of Scientific and Industrial Research. Bulletin ; 175
Geophysical memoir ; 6
- Introduction -- Instruments -- Secular variation -- Reduction of observations -- Description of Isomagnetic charts -- Westward drift of non-dipole field -- Accuracy of isomagnetic charts and magnetic anomalies -- The outlying islands.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 22).
View MARC record | catkey: 24773005