The 'Nicholsonian effect' : music for Nicholson flute & pianoforte / Nicholson, Drouet, Hummel, Clinton
- Fantasia no. 7, on a theme by Rode / Charles Nicholson -- Prelude no. 11 in G major, from Eighteen preludes and six cadences: Voi che sapete, from Favorite airs with variations for the flute, set II / Louis Drouet -- Sonata in D major, op. 50 / Johann Nepomuk Hummel -- 'Eulalie' fantasia for the flute with pianoforte accompaniment, op. 118 / John Clinton.
- Sound Characteristics:
- Medium of Performance:
- flute 1 piano 1 2
- Digital File Characteristics:
- audio file
- "Instruments: 'Nicholson's "Improved" Flute', T. Prowse, (Junior), c1839. Grand Pianoforte, S. Érard, 1851."
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Martyn Shaw, flute ; Jonathan Gooing, piano.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded September 2014 University of Birmingham.
View MARC record | catkey: 24773939