Sacred vocal music / Francesco Barsanti ; edited by Jasmin Melissa Cameron
- Barsanti, Francesco, approximately 1690-1775
- Uniform Title:
- Middleton, Wisconson : A-R Editions, Inc., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (xviii, 132 pages, 8 pages of plates) : facsimiles ; 31 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Cameron, Jasmin Melissa and Barsanti, Francesco, approximately 1690-1775
- Language Note:
- Latin, Greek, and Hebrew words; also printed separately as text with English translations on pages xvi-xviii.
- Sei antifone : op. 5. Ne reminiscaris Domine delicta nostra ; Asperges me Domine hysopo ; Agios o Theos ; De profundis clamavi ad te ; Lauda Jerusalem Dominum ; Inter iniquos projecerunt me -- Miscellaneous motets. La-menatztzeaḥ al-tashḥet mizmor le-Asaf shir ; O salutaris hostia ; Christus factus est ; Laudate Dominum omnes gentes.
- Format of Notated Music:
- Medium of Performance:
- mixed chorus 1 continuo
mixed chorus 1 mixed chorus 1 continuo 2
- The 1st work for SSATB (no. 1-5) or SSSATB (no. 6) with continuo (double bass); 2nd-4th works for SATB with continuo (double bass); 5th work for 2 mixed choruses (SAB, SAT) with continuo (organ).
Figured bass unrealized.
Edited from manuscripts in the Royal College of Music, the Westminster Abbey Library, and other repositories.
Biographical, historical, and critical notes in English.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 24776354