Christopher Kimball's Milk Street : Tuesday nights / Christopher Kimball, J.M. Hirsch, Matthew Card, Michelle Locke, Jennifer Baldino Cox, and the editors and cooks of Milk Street ; photography by Connie Miller
- Kimball, Christopher
- Additional Titles:
- Milk Street : Tuesday nights and Tuesday nights
- New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2018.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 405 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hirsch, J. M., Card, Matthew, Locke, Michelle, Cox, Jennifer Baldino, Miller, Connie (Photographer), and Christopher Kimball's Milk Street (Firm)
- Introduction -- Fast -- Faster -- Fastest -- Easy additions -- Supper salads -- Pizza night -- One pot -- Roast and simmer -- Sweets.
- A collection of quick recipes for weeknight dining, inspired by Christopher Kimball's Milk Street Television show, include such dishes as yakiudon with pickled ginger, pork schnitzel, kale and white bean soup, Indonesian fried tofu salad, and three-cheese pizza.
Weeknights call for techniques that deliver dinners in less time. Every recipe in the book delivers big, bold flavors, but the cooking is quick and easy-- simple enough for the middle of the week. The team at Milk Street show you how to make simple, healthy, delicious meals using pantry staples and just a few other ingredients. And each two page spread features the recipe complete on one page, opposite a full-color photograph of the finished dish, for those who need the visual stimulation of knowing the pleasures that lie ahead. -- adapted from back cover and perusal of book
- 9780316437318 (hardcover)
- Includes index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Jessica S. Conkling Memorial Libraries Endowment; 2018
- Endowment Note:
- Jessica S. Conkling Memorial Libraries Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 24776537