Banking and Currency. Vol. 1 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Banking and Currency, Sixty-Third Congress, first session, on Sept. 2-6, 8, 16-20, 22, 23, 1913
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1913.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 966 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to establish Federal reserve banks, to furnish an elastic currency, and to develop a commercial paper rediscount system. Includes a general survey of banking problems, comparing European developments with those in U.S.
Considers (63) H.R. 7837, (63) S. 2639.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing was also filmed as (63-1) S.Doc. v. 15 n. 232.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part I
View MARC record | catkey: 2477663