Managed care liability : Mealey's litigation report
- Additional Titles:
- Mealey's litigation report. Managed care liability
- [King of Prussia, Pennsylvania] : Mealey's Publications, [1995-2014]
[Place of distribution not identified] : [LexisNexis], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Managed care liability: Mealey's litigation report details legal battles arisingfrom the sweeping and controversial changes in the U.S. health care system. Topics include direct and vicarious liability theories, ERISA preemption, coverage denials, negligent credentialing, Medicare/Medicaid fraud and abuse, disclosure, financial incentives, and trade practices.
- Related Titles:
- LEXIS (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated monthly
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
View MARC record | catkey: 24777041