U.S. Bankruptcy Court pleadings
- Additional Titles:
- United States Bankruptcy Court pleadings, US Bankruptcy Court pleadings, and Pleadings
- [United States] : LexisNexis, [2000?]- and [Place of distribution not identified] : [LexisNexis], -
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Database contains bankruptcy courts, but also consists of cases heard in U.S. Supreme Court, federal circuits and districts as well as a variety of state cases including supreme, appeals, superior, and circuit court levels. Some miscellaneous jurisdictions are also covered. These sources all pertain to bankruptcy actions. They have either started in a bankruptcy court or have been transferred as the case continued. The complete collection of LexisNexis briefs, motions & pleadings is part of LexisNexis® Total Practice Solutions, the company's overarching offering of complete end-to-end solutions to help lawyers and law firms succeed in the business and practice of law.
- Related Titles:
- LEXIS (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
View MARC record | catkey: 24777055