The Journal of the Photographic Society of London : containing the transactions of the Society and a general record of photographic art and science
- Additional Titles:
- Photographic journal 1859-1876
Journal of the Photographic Society
- London : Taylor and Francis, 1853-1876.
- Physical Description:
- 16 volumes : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Photographic Society of London
Full Text available online
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- No. 1 (Mar. 3, 1853)-no. 268 (June 23, 1876).
- Publication Frequency:
- Monthly (irregular)
- Rare Books Henisch copy of v. 1 is a facsimile reprint issued by the Society in 1976.
- Special Numbering:
- Issues for 1853-1876 called also v. 1-16.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copies: Gift of Heinz and Bridget Henisch.
- Title Varies:
- Title varies: Mar. 1853-June 1876, The journal of the Photographic society of London. Containing the transactions of the society and a general record of photographic art and science (Jan. 1859-June 1876, caption and running title: The Photographic journal, being the journal of the Photographic society) Sept. 1876- The Photographic journal, including the transactions of the Photographic society of Great Britain (since Aug. 1894, Royal photographic society of Great Britain).
View MARC record | catkey: 24777168