Reconnaissance for radioactive deposits in south-central Alaska, 1947-49 / by Robert M. Moxham and Arthur E. Nelson
- Moxham, Robert Morgan, 1919-
- Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1952.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 pages) : illustrations, maps + 2 plates
- Additional Creators:
- Nelson, Arthur E. (Arthur Edward), 1922-, Geological Survey (U.S.), and U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Part 1. Reconnaissance for radioactive deposits in areas adjacent to highways in south-central Alaska during 1947 -- Part 2. Radioactive pegmatite minerals in the Willow Creek mining district -- Part 3. Radioactive pegmatite minerals in the Yakataga beach placers.
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.4/2:184
- "This report concerns work done on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 24777883