Collaborative dynamic capabilities for service innovation / Mitsuru Kodama, editor
- Cham, Switzerland : Palgrave Macmillan, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 361 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Kodama, Mitsuru
- 1. Collaborative Dynamic Capabilities: The Dynamic Capabilities View; Mitsuru Kodama -- 2. Service Innovation through Collaborative Dynamic Capabilities -- A Systems Approach; Mitsuru Kodama -- 3. E-healthcare Service Innovations: In-depth Case Studies in Japan; Mitsuru Kodama -- 4. Research on Quality Improvements and Cost Reductions in Healthcare: Discussion on Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) from the Perspective of Collaborative Dynamic Capabilities and Leadership; Toshiro Takahashi -- 5. Realization of a Health Support Ecosystem through a Smart City Concept: A Collaborative Dynamic Capabilities Perspective; Nobuyuki Tokoro -- 6. Changes in Business Model through Collaborative Dynamic Capabilities in Insurance Companies' Use of IT (InsuaTech) in the Medical and Health Sectors; Futoshi Okada -- 7. Telemedicine System Development through Strategic Collaboration between Industry, Government and Academia; Rumiko Azuma and Mitsuru Kodama -- 8. Pharmacy Service Innovation from the Standpoint of Collaborative Dynamic Capabilities; Takuya Akikawa -- 9. Building Healthcare Ecosystems through Strategic Collaboration across Different Industries; Mitsuru Kodama -- 10. Boundaries Synchronization and Capabilities Congruence: Discussion and Implications; Mitsuru Kodama -- 11. Conclusions and Issues for Future Research; Mitsuru Kodama.
- Exploring the theoretical concept of collaborative dynamic capabilities, this book illustrates how service innovation can be achieved in an era of technological convergence. Focusing on e-healthcare systems within hospitals and private businesses, the author provides detailed case studies and answers topical questions about generating service innovation across different industries. Making a new and thought-provoking contribution to research on innovation and technology management, this useful book engages with theory and provides applicable solutions for practitioners to implement in the future.
- 3319772392 (hardback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 24779783