Shore and sea boundaries : with special reference to the interpretation and use of Coast and Geodetic Survey data / by Aaron L. Shalowitz
- Shalowitz, A. L. (Aaron Louis)
- [Washington] : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Coast and Geodetic Survey, -2000.
[Washington] : [For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.].
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes : illustrations, maps (1 color) ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Reed, Michael W., 1941-, U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey, United States. Office of Coast Survey, and United States. Minerals Management Service
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- 1. Boundary problems associated with the submerged lands cases and the submerged lands acts (including recent developments in the international law of the sea) -- 2. Interpretation and use of Coast and Geodetic Survey data -- 3. The development of international maritime boundary principles through United States practice.
- Report Numbers:
- C 4.19/2:10-1/V.1-2
C 55.2:SH 7/V.3
- Vol. 3 by: Michael W. Reed.
Subtitle dropped with vol. 3.
Shipping list no: 2000-0314-P (v. 3).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from NOAA web site. Address as of 8/22/05: http://chartmaker.ncd.noaa.gov/hsd/shallow.htm; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 24780