Hearing Under H. Res. 154, a Resolution Authorizing the Committee on D.C. To Inquire into the Government of Said District and H. Res. 200, a Resolution Authorizing the Payment of the Expenses of the Committee Appointed by the Committee on D.C., or the Chairman Thereof, To Investigate and Make Inquiry into the Various Departments of Government in D.C., and into the Management and Conduct of All Public-Utility Corporations Doing Business in Said District. Part 5 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the District of Columbia, Sixty-Third Congress, first session, on July 30, 1913
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1913.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 119-128 pages ; cm.
- Considers (63) H. Res. 154, (63) H. Res. 200.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 1 of 7.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part I
View MARC record | catkey: 2478415