Hearings on House Resolution No. 73 To Investigate the Fur-Seal Industry of Alaska. <Part 10> [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Expenditures in Department of Commerce and Labor, Sixty-Second Congress, second session, on Apr. 19, 20, 24, 25, May 2, 1912
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Expenditures in the Department of Commerce and Labor
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1912.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 461-674 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 10.
Considers (62) H. Res. 73.
- Microfiche Note: Part 10 begins on microfiche No. 5 of 24.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part I
View MARC record | catkey: 2478510