Assessing the status of the haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) stock in NAFO divisions 3LNO in 2014 [electronic resource] / D.W. Ings [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- Évaluation de l'état du stock d'aiglefin (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) dans les divisions 3LNO de l'OPANO en 2014
- Ottawa : Fisheries and Oceans Canada, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- v, 38 pages : figures, graphs, maps, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Ings, Danny William, Canada. Department of Fisheries and Oceans, and Canadian Science Advisory Secretariat
- Canadian Science Advisory Secretariat research document, 1919-5044 ; 2015/012, Newfoundland and Labrador Region
- The status of the Haddock stock in the Northwest Atlantic Fisheries Organization (NAFO) Divisions 3LNO was assessed during a Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO) Regional Advisory Process (RAP) held January 29-30, 2014. Stock status was updated based on information available up to spring 2013. The primary sources of information for the assessment were; total commercial landings from all countries (1953-2012) and Canadian landings (2013) in conjunction with information from Canadian spring (1972-2013) and fall (1990-2012) research vessel (RV) surveys of Divisions 3LNO with bottom trawls, plus EU-Spain summer RV trawl surveys (1997-2013) in 3NO, outside the 200 mile limit.
- "December 2015."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographic references (page 5).
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24788839