Report of a Hearing on the Bill "To Limit the Meaning of the Word 'Conspiracy,' and also the Use of 'Restraining Orders and Injunctions,' as Applied to Disputes Between Employers and Employees in D.C. and Territories or Engaged in Commerce Between the Several States, D.C., and Territories, and with Foreign Nations" [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Fifty-Sixth Congress, first session, on Mar. 23, 26, 1900
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1900.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 73 pages ; cm.
- Hearing was issued as S. Doc. 56-58. and Considers (56) H.R. 8917.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part I
View MARC record | catkey: 2479008