An Act to establish the Canadian Organ Donor Registry and to coordinate and promote organ donation throughout Canada [electronic resource] = Loi établissant le Registre canadien des donneurs d'organes et visant à coordonner et à promouvoir les dons d'organes au Canada
- Corporate Author:
- Canada. Parliament. House of Commons
- Additional Titles:
- Loi établissant le Registre canadien des donneurs d'organes et visant à coordonner et à promouvoir les dons d'organes au Canada and Short title: Canadian Organ Donor Registry Act
- [Ottawa] : House of Commons, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 4 pages
- Bill C-... ; Bill C-223, 1st session, 42nd Parliament
- Language Note:
- Text in English and in French.
- The purpose of this enactment is to establish the Canadian Organ Donor Registry. The Registry is a compilation of information on organ donors and recipients and a system that links to compilations held by third parties. The enactment provides for the confidentiality of all information contained in the Registry or accessible through it. The enactment also provides for the development of a national strategy to promote organ donation in Canada and facilitate the exchange of information on organ donation between provinces. Finally, it mandates an annual report.
- Report Numbers:
- First reading, February 19, 2016.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24790803