Eight Hours for Laborers on Government Work [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Labor, Subcommittee No. 1 (Labor), Sixtieth Congress, first session, on Feb. 18-21, 24-27, Mar. 2-6, 10-12, 16-19, 24, 1908
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Labor
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1908.
- Physical Description:
- 973 pages ; cm.
- Considers (60) H.R. 15651, (57) H.R. 3076.
- Microfiche Note: Feb. 18-21, 24, hearings and part of Feb. 25 hearing were also filmed as H41-3. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part I
View MARC record | catkey: 2479117