Cyprodinil [electronic resource].
- Ottawa : Health Canada, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : tables
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Pest Management Regulatory Agency
- Under the authority of the Pest Control Products Act, Health Canada's Pest Management Regulatory Agency (PMRA) is proposing to establish maximum residue limits (MRLs) for cyprodinil on various commodities to permit the import and sale of foods containing such residues. Cyprodinil is a fungicide currently registered in Canada for use on various commodities. The PMRA must determine the quantity of residues that are likely to remain in or on the imported food commodities when cyprodinil is used according to label directions in the exporting country, and that such residues will not be a concern to human health. This quantity is then legally established as an MRL on the corresponding imported commodity. An MRL applies to the identified raw agricultural food commodity as well as to any processed food product that contains it, except where separate MRLs are specified for the raw agricultural commodity and a processed product made from it.
- Report Numbers:
- Other Subject(s):
- Issued also in French under title: Cyprodinil.
"4 April 2016."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
- Other Forms:
- Issued also in printed form.
View MARC record | catkey: 24793727