Administration of Temporary Importation (tariff item no. 9993.00.00) Regulations [electronic resource].
- Ottawa : Canada Border Services Agency, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages : tables
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Canada Border Services Agency
- Customs D memoranda. D8, Remissions and temporary importation, 2369-2391 ; D8-1-1, March 31, 2016
- Superseded Memorandum D8-1-1 dated March 7, 2016. This memorandum replaces the just published March 7, 2016 version which contained a typographical error in paragraph 2 of the "In Brief" section, and rectifies telephone numbers listed in Appendix C. This memorandum outlines the conditions under which goods may qualify for duty-free entry under tariff item No. 9993.00.00 of the Schedule to the Customs Tariff. It also identifies those circumstances where temporarily imported goods are entitled to full or partial relief of the goods and services tax/harmonized sales tax (GST/HST).
- Report Numbers:
- Issued also in French under title: Administration du Règlement sur l'importation temporaire de marchandises (numéro tarifaire 9993.00.00).
This copy has been replaced as requested by the issuing agency (May 9, 2016)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24793892