Reassessment policy [electronic resource].
- Ottawa : Canada Border Services Agency, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Canada Border Services Agency
- Memorandum, 2369-2391 ; D11-6-10, April 6, 2016
- "This memorandum outlines and explains the Canada Border Services Agency's (CBSA) reassessment policy with respect to the following situations: (a) Importers who have been the subject of a CBSA trade compliance verification and who have been directed to self-adjust incorrect declarations of origin, tariff classification, and value for duty; and (b) Importers who have not been the subject of a CBSA trade compliance verification and who have identified incorrect declarations of origin, tariff classification, and value for duty for which they are submitting self-adjustments"--In brief, p. .
- Title from caption., Issued also in HTML format., "Superseded Memorandum D: D11-6-10 dated January 8, 2016"--p. 12., and Issued also in French under title: Politique sur l'établissement d'une nouvelle cotisation.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24793898