Homelessness Partnering Strategy, Community Advisory Board [electronic resource] : governance best practices
- [Gatineau, QC] : Employment and Social Development Canada, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Employment and Social Development Canada
Canada. Homelessness Partnering Strategy. Community Advisory Board
- "The purpose of this paper is to outline the roles of Community Advisory Boards and Community Entities within the context of delivery of the Homelessness Partnering Strategy (HPS). Community Advisory Boards (CABs) and Community Entities (CEs) play pivotal and distinct roles in developing and implementing a local Housing First (HF) approach. Respecting the distinct responsibilities and collaborating on shared roles are important in maintaining good governance. Please note that in this paper, the expression "CAB" also refers to Aboriginal CABs and Regional Advisory Boards (RABs)"--p. 1.
- Issued also in French under title: Stratégie des partenariats de lutte contre l'itinérance, Conseil consultative communautaire : pratiques exemplaires en gouvernance.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24794662